Monday, April 5, 2010

Something Undefined...


there are times i find myself staring at nothing
thoughts of you freed my mind
and since we've been together there hasn't a single day
that i wouldn't think of you

moments of you and me
sharing jokes, laughter, disappointments, plans, hopes and dreams
everything we shared fills up my senses
brings warmth that makes me smile alone

its funny think how we get along so well
no sworn commitments
no deeper emotions
no consuming engagements
no exchange of vows
and yet were always together

i can get along in your jokes and problems
share all the tears and laughter
always there to feel and hold you
but there is no official us in everything that we do

is loving you is the right thing to do??
OR
Am I drowning into false conclusion??


~~~@~~~


PARA SA MGA ASSUMING ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment